Hi! My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
lifebylori.com/
and please update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Welcome


I am evolving & expanding in all facets of my life from spirituality, relationships, health, career, living environment, finances, etc. Here are some of my interests and areas I would love to master in my life.

Spirituality
Remembering who I am and enjoying the trickle down effect (magic of life and manifestation) as a result of consciously staying connected to my spirit.

Relationships
Self love, Motherhood, Romance

Health
Raw food nutrition, Holistic fitness/yoga, Self help injury rehab, Massage, Detoxification,

Career/ Value
How I give back to the world & sharing the lessons and solutions I have experienced in my life. One way is through my videos and blog posts. ;)

Finances
Live debt free, create abundance through multiple streams of passive income, use wealth wisely

Living Environment
Biodynamic edible landscaping & creating a home as a personal wellness retreat