Hi! My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
lifebylori.com/
and please update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Relationships

My Related Posts on Relationships

Romance in the Raw
How To Break The Pattern of Bad Relationships
To Date or Not To Date....That IS The Question
What A Girl Wants... Top 10 Favorable Traits
Romance In the Raw
My First Date
Romance in the Raw: Standards
Is Raw Food a Deal Breaker in Romance?

Motherhood & Parenting
coming soon...

My Favorite Quotes

"I leave you free to be yourself: to think your thoughts, indulge your tastes, follow your inclinations, behave in ways that you decide are to your liking." - Wayne Dyer in "There is a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem"

"The greatest gift you can give to anyone. Your children, your mate, a stranger, anyone is to say, 'I am self sufficient and I am in charge of the way I feel. And you all just go and do your thing and be however you need to be and I will selectively sift from among you, even the specific components of each of you and I will practice those components that resonate with my source until I have practiced a vibrational frequency that becomes my proclivity, it becomes my mood, it becomes my point of attraction and I will illicit from you things that make me feel wonderful when I illicit them." We should be willing to say "Do anything you need to do or want to do. It really isn't any of my business what you do. It is my business to find things in you that please me." - Abraham (Esther Hicks)

Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow. ~Swedish Proverb

If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting? ~Stephen Levine

Present your family and friends with their eulogies now - they won't be able to hear how much you love them and appreciate them from inside the coffin. ~Anonymous

Relationships offer us an opportunity to share and grow. By being uplifting ourselves we are uplifting others. We all deserve to feel loved and the first love starts with ourself. Life is filled with enough pain and drama. Be the feel good person in other's lives in it will bring you peace in your own life.