Hi! My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
lifebylori.com/
and please update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The "RAW MOM SUMMIT" is Here!

As many of you know I am a mother of 2 children. My son, Alex just had his 13th birthday and my daughter, Mehgan is almost 11. "School" has just ended for the summer. We have now offically completed our 3rd year of homeschool and I wouldn't have it any other way. I am focused on preparing my kids for the real world and am interested in teaching them the things that I find are missing in traditional school systems such as health, enjoying life, and sharing your passion. Entrepreneurship is something we are learning together. I only wish I had this as a kid growing up, but it's never too late. As a homeschooling mother, I find that learning is everywhere!

Over the years we have made many changes towards living a healthier lifestyle. Being a single working mom presented some challenges also. However, we have been able to accomplish so many of our goals. As we go along, it seems more opportunities for growth and improvement are constantly being presented. Who knows where it will lead us next.

About a month ago, I was humbled to be invited by Shannon Leone and Tera Warner of RawMom.com for the up-coming Raw Mom Summit. We spent an hour talking about transitioning my children who were used to eating the SAD diet (Standard American Diet) into a high raw diet. As many of you know, I have also been working on my bikini body challenge. I make it a priority to workout very regularly and stay very active. In my interview, I share my tips for staying fit as a busy mom. As a mom it is important for me to give my kids the best support and upbringing for a successful future and I share resources that helped us along the way.

I am amazed by all the wonderful information available on The Raw Mom Summit webpage . Shannon has compiled in over 30 interviews with such an incredible and diverse group of people. Please check out http://www.rawmomsummit.com/ and see how valuble these interviews are to mothers.

RAW MOM SUMMIT
Starting MONDAY JUNE 22nd, 2009

What if you could gather together some of the most inspirational health leaders in the world and get them together in the same place for 9 days to discuss the subjects of nutrition, pregnancy, childbirth, parenting and other family health care issues?

What if you could get YOUR concerns addressed about how to succeed on a healthy diet or how to feed your children the best food? What if you could finally get answers to your questions about:

* What to do about Fertility, Ovulation and Conscious Conception?
* How to prepare for a Healthy Pregnancy, Labor and Childbirth?
* What is Attachment Parenting?
* Which natural remedies to use when your children are sick?
* How to feed a meat-eating partner if you are vegetarian or vegan?
* What should you feed yourself when you're overwhelmed with cravings?
* How to get kids excited and involved in their own food-prep?
* What to do when our kids rebel against our healthy diet?
* What is going on with the Bees and why is it so important?
* How to shrink our Carbon Footprint?
* What is Sustainability and Permaculture?
* What Super Foods are BEST for kids?
* Exactly what IS the healthiest diet?
* What are the best ways to Raise Children Naturally?
* What are the lesser-known common pit-falls of a Raw Food Diet?
* Which foods help or hinder our Hormones?
* What are the issues around Veganism, B-12 and Protein?
* What do Raw children eat?
* How to get picky eaters to crave their veggies?
* Which foods help kids transition and stick to a healthier diet?
* What are the other Top Lifestyle Factors besides diet for longevity?

What if you could get the answers to all these questions and a WHOLE LOT MORE while washing dishes in your pajamas and bouncing a babe on your hip at the same time?

Sound too good to be true?

Well, not if we're talking about an exciting new event that has been put together by two self-employed mothers with the spunk and determination to get these questions answered by some of the most outstanding experts in the world!

"It's time to bring together the Leaders in our community and inspire women as the heartbeat of their homes, to be the change we NEED to see in the world. It's time that we tell the world that the Evolution of Motherhood has arrived!"

Tera Warner, founder of
www.RawMom.com

No comments: