Hi! My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
lifebylori.com/
and please update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Support & Buy Local Organic Produce

Meetup.com has been a wonderful resource for me to connect with like minded people. This is a link of the buying club I am helping to reinstate.

http://organic.meetup.com/100/about/



This is a clip of the organic produce buying club that I support. I am the first one chatting away. I get a bit nervous on camera, but I truly feel that services like this should continue and flourish in all communities.

Until I am growing ALL my own food this is something I rely upon. Recently, the club that I belong to has been in jeopardy due to various elements. However, it grew from a handful of people to over one hundred in a matter or months. Obviously, this is something that needs to continue.

Please search out your local farmers, give them your business, get a group together on meetup.com. What better way to go green, support local business and care for your health at the same time?

No comments: