With New Years around the corner I thought I'd nail myself down to a few commitments before I enter the year. I have found that being wishy washy only stresses me out emotionally and I never get the things I wanted to accomplish done. Here are the commitments so I don't play these head games like, " Am I gonna workout today?" , "Am I going to eat all raw today?", etc... Once I make up my mind, the rest is easy. It's the head games of indecision that haunt me.
Before I make any commitments I should know what the desired end results are. Here are the biggies:
Major Life Categories
1. Health: Bikini Body (purification, raw food, yoga, dance, surf, snowboard)
2. Relationships: Manifest a Man
3. Career/Purpose: Create value & build a successful online presence
4. Finances: Eliminate all debt & generate multiple streams of passive income
5. Living Environment: Expand my gardening/edible landscape
6. Fun & Recreation: see bucket list (see earlier blog)
7. Personal Growth: live honestly, honorably, and immaculately
I will make an effort in each of the above "life categories" each week.
As for the daily basics, the following are the little things I want to have as solid habits.
Daily 10 Commitments
4. get in the sun
4. gratitude journal & visualization
5. do something fun & that makes me laugh or feel really good
6. hug & kiss my kids, smile more & make eye contact when out & about
7. post a blog, video, photo
8. keep immaculate financial records
9. floss & skin brush
10. make my bed & deep clean something