Hi! My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
lifebylori.com/
and please update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Magic Mountain & Steve Pavlina



While Steve was in So Cal he invited me and my kids to go to Magic Mountain. My kids had never been & I thought it would be fun. The plan was to have Emily (Steve's daughter) with us. Unfortunately she came down with a fever the night before and was unable to go & Erin & Kyle don't particularly like roller coasters.

My kids did OK, but honestly Meg was still pretty freaked out by them. Especially since our first ride was X2. WHOA! That ride really whips ya around! So, I think that it freaked Meg out so much she was leery of all the other rides. I was able to coax her onto a few more rides. She loved all the water rides. I didn't show how soaked I was in the video, but let me tell you I was SOAKED!

We hit up all the rides: X2, Terminator, DeJaVu, Riddler, Batman, Ninja, Tatsu, Jet Stream, Log Jammer, Roaring Rapids, Goliath, Scream, Colossus, Viper, & Revolution.

I had not been to an amusement park in a long time, but I didn't take into consideration my car accident in 2005 where I experienced vertigo. So, unfortunately I did get a little queasy and my head got whacked around a bit. I have been dealing with some nausea and dizziness since the trip so I plan on getting this vertigo treatment. It worked in the past so I am sure it will work.

Unfortunately, we were told that vegan burgers were sold at the amusement park, but that was false. We even searched high and low for fruits and veggies, but only found roasted corn. It's too bad they search you down and won't let you bring in outside food. We ended up eating fries which put my son into french fry coma. He wasn't feeling very good, but it eventually wore off. So, if I go again I am definitely packing my own food. I'll go to my car and eat...that's fine, but Magic Mountain is definitely not raw or vegan friendly.

This weekend I am attending Steve's Conscious Growth Workshop in Las Vegas. I can't wait to report back to you what I experience. I know it will be a blast! So stay tuned for more info!

BTW, I have apologized for being so bratty to Steve..... So Pavlina fans.....don't go after me at the workshop! ;)


3 comments:

DiannerawGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DianneRawGirl said...

Thanks for Sharing.Its been years since going to Magic Mountain.Looks like raw is treating you well.Lookin good.Wish I lived in sunny California.

Holly -Uk said...

aww this was great fun!!
Bless little china ringing out her socks!!!! hahah x